Thursday, August 8, 2013

The One We Always Remember...

I've written before about the woman that changed my entire way of life simply with a smile, how I missed the opportunity by not being ready to be that type of man, and now never can be, as I can't ever find myself capable of making that step again.  I made the step with her too early, and then too late, and I will regret that the rest of this life, hoping to God I get another chance in another life, because it may be my only hope to reconcile this heart of mine.


I keep thinking I will meet another girl like her.  I have made many friends of the female persuasion and they each and everyone important to me, but none of them captivate me the way she did, the way she enraptured my life, and put purpose and meaning into everything I thought about ever being.  I am still discovering who I am, and I suppose I will be the rest of my life; I started that
journey because of her!  Now, every woman I ever meet will have to measure up to the standard that I have set...they are out there, I have to believe this, and I have met a few.  My biggest hurdle is finding that One that will effect me the same way, because this Girl made me want to be the best I could be for her, and I need that, a woman who inspires me to be the best I can be.

There isn't anything in life better than looking into the eyes of that special One that inflames the heart, burns the desire, and feeds the passion that leads us to strive for our best in character, in business, in life!  They say no one ever compares with that first love...the one we never get over!  Not necessarily the first kiss, first steady, or first anything other than the first time the earth stopped spinning, time stopped moving as eyes met and demanded our undivided attention upon this creation worthy of our sole devotion! 

It is the very fact that I feel emotions so deeply that I keep my heart so protected now.  I will never forget the Woman that set this simple man upon a path that would never end; a way to find the man worthy of being, because if you can't be the man worth the Girl, then you never catch the Girl worth your devotion.  And every woman is worth someone's devotion, and I tell them that, never settle for less than all of the one you believe is worthy of you.  It is why I don't date that much, I just won't give a woman less than all of me, and if I don't think I will then I feel guilty....because I know that is what a woman deserves, and nothing less.

At the moment, my freedom from relationship is allowing me to pursue a life change...I'm pursuing a new career in writing, a new place of life as I've moved half way across the country to a place I've never been and living with a friend
that is as generous as they come.  I'd never be able to strive for these dreams with someone that I needed to make sure was living up to her full potential; and I must wonder....which life would I value more??  The life that lets me step to the edge and the unknown, or the conservative life that kept me tied to a particular place and position for sake of security and devotion?

I must admit...the reason I don't date is I'm still comparing everyone to her.  

She is the One I always remember...



Love,Romance & Passion @ www.believepassion.blogger.com posts belong to Zion Amour creator of ZionsDay.com and IamZion.com ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the previous post. I love to hear from people and I encourage conversation about all my posts. Feel free to talk about the subject matter in communities on google as well. :-)