Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspired by a smile to love another day

Lovers always strive to reach that which inspired the birth of their love life now found.
Do you have a picture of the one person in all creation that makes you contemplate the deepest aspects of love every time you view it?  Not every romance is a one that seems to testify to the truth that everyone encounters that special someone that is the counterpart to their existence, the soul-mate for all time; yet when we do meet that one, it is an unquestionable truth that a mere smile and the world is worth the grind to live through just to experience the moment that smile is made.  That is the potency of Love at its best and the reality of destiny when reality doesn't appear to favor predetermined fates, just random encounters for the vast network of lonely seekers throughout time and space.  


finding the beauty to be our inspiration to become the person we always believed we could be
I have been blessed with a photo that I enjoy reminding myself that even though I'm not able to enjoy the day to day of what could have been, I'm able to recall that the smile and joy that radiates from the view before me is the reason I struggle through life at all, and every time I feel that rapture again within the recesses of my heart I come to believe anew in the beauty of life and the dream of opportunities not yet brought to bear for the tomorrows still to come.  I am glad I am a always given to romantic flights of fancy and dreams of love for humanity because it is these beliefs that such fairytales are real that allow me to coexist with the brutal and harsh tales daily charting the course of the news and our headlines.  I can't even begin to think of trying to carry on in such a climate of turmoil and tension without a hope that people have the possibilities of experience the best of love in its fullness just as probable and true as the world's gravest and most horrid outcomes that stain the stage we find our world a litter with when looking upon our options.  I would give up in a heartbeat without that belief in love and I'm fortunate to know that I've seen that face that lights my very existence is alive and has me for a friend for better or worse whenever she has need as I'm the benefactor of her smile, and she the benefactor of my endurance.  

I won't share the face that lights my dreams and
Love, when it's real, only grows stronger and becomes greater through every circumstance, barrier, and progression of time.
future a private secret for me to carry and know the treasure that she provides me, you will just have to find the face that provides you with the meaning for your toil in life and the hope of dreams to become your reality if love keeps to its promise for all:  love never fails.   I know my love for my dream has never failed and never will, it testifies to my determined will to be who I am created to be today and forever the eternal lover of the one who inspires my every step towards tomorrow.

I hope each of you come to know the love of your life and the experience that changes our very nature for the greater good of all creation.  

Peace be with you....
dreams bloom for each of us and draw us to them through their natural allure and aroma



Love,Romance & Passion @ www.believepassion.blogger.com posts belong to Zion Marion Amoure creator of IamZion.com ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the previous post. I love to hear from people and I encourage conversation about all my posts. Feel free to talk about the subject matter in communities on google as well. :-)