Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love waits...

Patience is less an attribute exercised than it is an attribute attained.
Love waits....

I know this to be true.  When faced with the decision, do I push forward for the moment to happen now, or do I be still and know that Love is fashioning it's perfect work, the latter is the choice of one who's love is true. 


I must say I have to question the premise that love will never fail.  I no longer believe as I once did, and my trust in myths for sacrificial reward and the guardian of the Beloved found to be as true as the friend that would betray me for a little coin or a night with my lady love.  It is the crushing blow to learn that the reality of  truth must be accepted or denied but I cannot ignore it, in that I no long have any of my trusted sources of support to count on, and I truly walk alone in this venture of the heart.  I just don't have friends I can talk to about any of the setbacks, emotions, obsessions, fear, and passion that loving another without reciprocation brings and I no longer look to my religious views for support.  

I still have a faith, just in a essence of truth, love,
I always give a rose away, I never receive one.
and justice that transcends the religious attempts to capture God and define his role in our lives.  This entity and balance to all things is the silent voice that draws me forward toward a destiny that I cannot describe, and I wish it was in the love relationship that I toiled so long to see come to fruition, I don't think I'm going to see my hope realized for a very long time. 

The secret to loving another without return is loving yourself first, that way you cup is always full.  The truth though, it doesn't make no return any less harder to receive.


Love,Romance & Passion @ www.believepassion.blogger.com posts belong to Zion Marion Amoure creator of IamZion.com ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about the previous post. I love to hear from people and I encourage conversation about all my posts. Feel free to talk about the subject matter in communities on google as well. :-)